In Ayurveda, Gandarvahasthadi Kashayam is a traditional remedy used to promote balance in the Vata dosha and prevent Vata-related illnesses. One of its key ingredients is Ricinus communis, which is known for its mild laxative effects.
· Helps/decrease/reduce/relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains
· Helps/decrease/reduce/relieve loss of appetite
· Carminative and helps/decrease/reduce/relieve flatulence
· Helps/decrease/reduce/relieve abdominal bloating/distention
· Antacid/reduces stomach acid
· Helps delay stomach (gastric) emptying
· Helps/decrease/reduce/relieve muscle pain/ache/soreness
· Label statement: If symptoms persist or are uncertain, talk to your health professional.
· Product presentation must not imply or refer to gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
· Product presentation must only refer to mild rheumatic aches/pains.
· Product presentation must not refer to bone disease or disorders e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile arthritis, debilitating osteoarthritis, osteoporosis.
· Product presentation must not imply or refer to eating disorders
TBNZO8 contains benzoates.