Tinospora cordifolia, commonly known as Guduchi or Giloy, is an ayurvedic herb used in many classical formulas. It has various benefits, such as balancing healthy blood sugar levels, reducing inflammation, and supporting the immune system. Recent studies show that Guduchi is as effective as spirulina in combating recurrent allergies. Moreover, early research suggests that Guduchi can assist diabetic patients in managing their sugar levels by decreasing sugar absorption in the intestines and protecting against diabetes complications. Guduchi may also act as a monoamine oxidase inhibitor, resulting in increased catecholamine levels and containing phytoandrogen, which can help protect against radiation-induced DNA damage.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for tridoshic balance
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for Jwara
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to support immunity.
- Promote general health and well-being.
Rasayana and immune support
Rasayana, an Ayurvedic term means “nourishment” to all seven dhatus (tissues) in the body, essentially provides nutrition to the physical body and promotes general health and wellbeing.
Fever or Anti pyretic benefits
Fever or rise in the body temperature is an indication of some unknown infection or inflammation in the body. Guduchi–Amrutha is used widely in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine for the management of fever or Jwara in Ayurveda.
Healthy Blood Sugar Maintenance
- Guduchi is widely used in Diabetes in Ayurvedic Medicine, the evidence suggests using Guduchi herb helps in the reduction of sugar from the ingested food at the level of the intestines.
Using Gruduchi extract – has significant anti-inflammatory benefits by reducing the various chemical mediators of inflammation such as histamine reaction by then reducing the oedema.