Thikthakam Kashayam is a traditional Ayurvedic recipe that helps balance Pitta and promotes the process of wound healing. The Thikthakam Kashayam contains Piper longum, Piper nigrum, and Berberis aristata, which are effective in assisting with conditions resulting from undigested metabolic waste.
· Sudorific/diaphoretic/Helps in enhancing/promoting sweating/perspiration.
· Anti-inflammatory/Helps in relieving inflammation.
· Antipyretic/febrifuge/Helps in relieving mild fever/reducing body temperature/body cooling
· Helps reduce/decrease/relieve mild nosebleeds
· Helps maintain/support healthy blood sugar/glucose
· Helps/Enhance/improve/promote/increase mind relaxation
· Aphrodisiac/Helps/Enhance/improve/promote healthy libido
· Soothe/relieve skin inflammation
· If symptoms persist or are uncertain, talk to your health professional.
· Not to be used in children under 5 years.
· Product presentation must only refer to mild nosebleeds.
· Product presentation must not imply or refer to lowering or raising blood sugar/glucose levels from outside of the normal healthy range.
· Product presentation must not imply or refer to serious cardiovascular conditions.
· Product presentation must not imply or refer to mental illnesses, disorders or conditions.
TBNZO8 -Contains benzoates
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis), stop use and seek immediate medical attention. Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women. To be used by adults and not to be used by children under 5 years.