Gold Coast Centre
Date: Sunday 28 February, 2021
Time: 10am to 1pm
We are glad to offer this very informative workshop aiming to clarify the ayurvedic way of meal planning. The workshop will start with a seminar on ayurvedic nutrition and ideas for planning your menu every day. After the seminar, we will demonstrate recipes for making easy, healthy and easily-digestible food.
The attractions of the workshop include:
- Understanding the importance of ayurvedic meals
- Choosing the right recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Plan your menus according to your doshas
- Choose food, herbs and spices according to the season
- How to prepare delicious vegetarian meals using the common spices.